Sales Consultant Engineer
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 year of experience in solar industry
- Computer and computer program skills
- Fast learner and team player
- Be able to work 40+ hours a week
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Product Knowledge – Knowledge about solar brand and equipment, solar finance and lease options. Be familiar with solar market and technology.
- Qualification Questioning- Ability to ask qualifying questions and be able to understand customer needs.
- Closing Techniques – There will be no success without closing skill
- Time Management – With many daily tasks and activities, it is important to be able to have the good time management system. Time management is key to success.
- Post-Sale Relationship Management – Be able to manage not only new leads, but also handle post-sales customers to provide best customer experience, to get more referrals and be successful.
- Active Listening – Being a great listener and be able to overcome objections.
- Communication - Great communication skills is part of success. Communication is a key element not only with the customer also with company team.
- Digital Savvy - MS Office, Adobe, Docusign, Salesforce, CRM tools, Mapping tools, online solar platforms – All these tools are created to improve time managements, closing ratio and some sales. It is a key requirement to be digital savvy.
COMPENSATION FOR SUCCESS:
- Base salary
- Best commissions
TOOLS PROVIDED FOR SUCCESS:
- Car (or allowance)
- Phone , computer (or allowance)