Business Intelligence Consultant
Managility is a global SaaS and Consulting company focusing on Business Intelligence, Analytics, planning, budgeting and forecasting. We work with C-Level executives of companies of all sizes and industries helping to analyse the past, understand the present and predict the future.
Your role will touch a number of disciplines:
1. Consulting - Design, implement and manage Business Intelligence client projects based on Microsoft technologies: MS SQL Server, Power BI
- Consult with clients on potential solutions
- Design technology architecture
- Implement ETL (extraction transformation loading) processes from different source systems.
- Implement calculation and workflow logic
- Implement user interfaces
2. Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales - Gathering client requirements and building prototypes using the Microsoft BI
3. Development – Interact with global development team to implement enhancements and fixes
The majority of the activities above may be carried out remotely or at our downtown Chicago offices.
We are looking for bright motivated people who are technically proficient and have a curiosity to learn and problem solve.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The role requires the following expertise:
- Relational database design (data warehouse and MS SQL Server development skills. (T-SQL)
- Understanding of MS SQL Server, MS SQL Azure, MS SSIS, MS Power BI, MS Excel
- Experience with multidimensional databases (OLAP) products in particular Microsoft Analysis Services
- Web application development/scripting (particularly PHP) and .net
- Experience with working with analytic data marts (OLAP e.g. MS Analysis Services, TM1,etc. )
- Experience with accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics etc.)
- Communication skills and the ability to convert business requirements into technology solutions.
This role may lead to permanent employment opportunities within the group worldwide