Digital Marketing Internship in Healthcare
MassGeneral Hospital for Children seeks interns who wish to expand their knowledge of digital marketing in a large, complex healthcare organization.
Qualifications: Excellent writing skills; we'll teach you the rest, but we are looking for top-notch writers.
Academic majors: English, journalism, communications, marketing, advertising, and related majors
Commitment: Minimum of six months (weekly time commitment is negotiable and may vary; work may be completed remotely)
Practicum: Help prospective patients find the services they need by optimizing existing web pages on www.massgeneralforchildren.org and writing new pages. Get clinical services, research labs, and doctors ranked in Google and other search engines. You will do keyword research and competitive analysis (we'll teach you how) to help discover what content to create, then present your findings to doctors and administrators, write and produce new web pages, and report on the results.
- The Art of SEO, 3rd edition: "Keyword Research," pages 155-221; "Understanding Content Marketing Basics," pages 409-428
- Other as assigned
- Demonstrate and apply keyword research and competitive analysis skills.
- Demonstrate SEO copywriting skills.
- Demonstrate web analytics skills.
- Apply professional communication and teamwork skills in working with professional clients, including hospital leaders and marketing professionals.
- Apply existing style guidelines and brand standards to a project.
Columbia College Chicago students: Must contact Internship and Career Advisors to see if position is eligible for academic credit