Customer Service & Sales Representative
We are seeking a highly motivated customer service oriented individual that desires a career opportunity with growth potential. We are looking for individuals that will assist us in maintaining and growing our business.
- Full time or part time opportunity
Qualifications and Skills
- Excel in customer service
- Microsoft Office proficiency desired
- Energetic and assertive, with ability to work as a team player
- Must have strong organizational and time-management skills
- Must have the ability to solicit new prospects
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify and act on cross-sell opportunities
- Outbound marketing phone calls (bonus structure for leads acquired)
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Run leads and send them out to potential clients.
- Answering inbound calls and helping current clients.
It would be nice if you have insurance experience, but it isn't a requirement. I would at least like you to have some sort of sales or customer service experience. If you’re not licensed, I would want you to get licensed within about 1 month. Property and Casualty License & Life & Health.
Hourly + Commission/Bonus