At Evolytics, you will be working side by side with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry on cutting edge projects that truly evolve analytics. The caliber of the brands and the tenure of our client relationships are evidence that the team at Evolytics is making a difference in our clients’ businesses. Our clients have a global presence and serve millions of consumers, whether it’s helping to find a live-saving cancer treatment, completing their taxes worry-free or something as simple as providing the perfect living room accent, Evolytics becomes an integral part of that mission. The optimizations you will be making alongside the Evolytics team will have a large and lasting impact.
Job responsibilities include:
The Data Analyst will work directly with clients to address business questions with data. The analyst will be responsible for putting client business questions in context relative to broader organizational strategies, and determining the best way to approach them with data. This work includes:
- Thinking strategically about the appropriate metrics, dimensions, and data aggregations
- Sourcing the data via SQL and/or Tableau
- Interpreting the results
- QAing/troubleshooting the data as necessary
- Communicating the findings to the client
Advanced Tableau and SQL skills will be required to access, aggregate, and visualize the data.
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Data Analyst at Evolytics, you will consult with clients and manage deliverables to ensure strategic understanding, and use, of data:
- Partner with clients to understand their business and measurement needs, and guide them on how to best use their data
- Document reporting requirements via measurement plans
- Determine KPIs to support business needs
- Develop new SQL queries in support of business questions
- Explore data in Tableau and visualize data stories for client deliverables
- Conduct analysis, identify key insights, and formulate data-driven recommendations for optimization
- Lead client relationships, and provide cross-functional project management for all client deliverables
What experience would we like to see?
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Tableau proficiency
- Skilled in interpreting business measurement/reporting needs
- Able to translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline
**Visa sponsorship is not available for this position**
Consideration will be given to qualified candidates with varying levels of experience, with compensation commensurate with experience.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Tasty Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental & Vision & Life Insurance
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let's do great things together!
Please include a cover letter describing your experience with analytics as well as your resume.