Quantitative Research Associate
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Quantitative Research Associate. This role entails working in a casual work environment, with a collaborative team of analysts to conduct quant research and deliver exceptional reports to clients, including numerous Fortune 1000 companies. This position is involved in all aspects of the research process, primarily focusing on clients within Health & Beauty, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pet Care, and Financial Services.
- Conduct research projects using quantitative designs (under the supervision of an Analyst/Senior Analyst) including concept and product tests, ad tests, A+Us, and more.
- Check programs, cross-tabulated data, and code sheets for quality and accuracy.
- Assist in the development of visual PowerPoint reports that turn trends in the research results into a story by pulling and checking data.
- Build and maintain internal relationships by providing excellent project support, follow-up and timely delivery of results.
- Assist other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Organize and maintain project information across multiple projects at a time.
- Learn and develop research methods.
- Observe qualitative- online and in-person, as necessary.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years experience in primary marketing research at either a supplier or field service, preferably.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
Office environment. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.