PT Customer Service Rep - $250 Sign On Bonus (1353)
Schedule: 16-20 hours per week, schedule to be determined
Sign-on bonus: $250 sign-on bonus- $125 to be paid upon 90 days of employment and remaining $125 to be paid upon 6 months of employment
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees (those working 25+ hours per week) will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer assistance regarding all aspects of the customer’s account(s). They will identify and pursue sales opportunities with current and prospective customers.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle telephone inquiries and requests from customers including account balance verification, telephone transfers, stop payments, loan payoffs, research requests, missing checks, explaining overdrafts and service charges and account file maintenance. Online banking maintenance, set-up, reset passwords, explain the product, unlocks security questions and explains features including bill pay, E-statements, account alerts and mobile banking. Obtain information, provide verification of deposits, research records and follow up on details to resolve matter quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities of products and services to current and prospective customers. Visa debit card file maintenance. Completing requests associated to return mail and change of address file maintenance.
- Apply knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities. Utilize knowledge and experience while exercising discretion in resolving problems and answering questions.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1 year of customer service experience required, preferably in a call center or banking environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively work both independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.