Work. With Purpose
Sage Care Therapy Services is seeking a Physical Therapist to work Full Time to treat/evaluate in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
SageCare, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
Sage Care therapists create a fun and nurturing therapy (physical, occupational and speech) experience for children with special needs to help them achieve their greatest functional potential. Sage Care Therapy Services provides the most effective, function-centered, pediatric home health care therapies
- Perform clinical pediatric assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patients.
- Document, prepare and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis. Revise the POC based on an evaluation, ongoing assessment data.
- Performs and oversees other team members, when applicable, in the performance of patient care that is consistent with patients’ needs and desires.
- Applied concepts of infection control and standard precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Plan and provide appropriate treatment for neuro-muscular, neurological and orthopedic disorders based on medical referral and therapy assessment.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirement of the agency/licensing board.
- Assist/instruct patient/family in transfer techniques appropriate to patient abilities. Instruct on use of equipment such as walkers, wheelchair, canes, etc. in a safe manner. Utilize appropriate therapy equipment specific to patient diagnosis and needs.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Promote agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth, and competency.
Work. With Purpose at Sage Care Therapy - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Please email: email@example.com to submit your resume and cover letter
Bachelors or better.
Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
Good interpersonal skills.
Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
Current Texas State License as a Physical Therapist, current Texas Driver’s License
Bilingual is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications