Inside Advertising Sales
The Job at a Glance: Our Inside Sales Representatives at Professional Sports Publications sell online and print advertising space to local, regional and national businesses of all sizes throughout the US. We provide a professional environment with competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and performance. This position is open in both our Manhattan and Long Island offices.
Our compensation is $50,000 per year. Additional commissions can be earned above and beyond as well. Additionally, we offer employee benefits which include: employer contributed medical premiums for both employee and dependents, flexible spending account (FSA), 401(k), and paid time off.
What We Are Looking For/Elements of the Job:
- No experience needed. We give you all the skills! We want to work with money-motivated go getters who are confident in their ability to succeed in a high pressure work environment.
- You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be on the phone constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with business owners all over the nation.
- Leads are provided for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and closing the deal vs spending their time prospecting
- Our reps thrive on competition. We have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. - Our training program is designed to be an on going process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each of our reps
- Work hard, play hard mentality; we reward our employees with fun incentives and a competitive pay structure.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Awesome incentives for both sales made and referrals
- Incentives include (but are not limited to): Quarterly sales incentives for company trips to resorts in Jamaica, Cancun, Miami, Puerto Rico and many more! (Check out www.pspsports.com to see pictures and highlights of all company trips). Monthly sales incentives for financial bonuses, tickets to sporting events & concerts, etc. Office wide social events including company happy hours, bowling, BBQ’s, basketball tournaments, boat cruises and more
- Uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress code - no suit, no tie, no problem!
- There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home” type of job
- Self motivated – Our reps are goal oriented and understand that their hard work results in financial success
- Outgoing, sociable, and fun – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with just about anyone
- Able to handle a fast paced work environment and adapt quickly to change
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY, PLEASE VISIT WWW.PSPSPORTS.COM
Professional Sports Publications is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. __ Professional Sports Publications will consider college graduates who possess a degree in any concentration or major. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Professional Sports Publications is an authorized sales agent for the premier publishers of high quality sports and other publications. Our portfolio includes over 500 colleges, universities, athletic conferences and professional sports franchises nationwide. We specialize in the development and production of game programs, yearbooks and annuals covering all sports and special events. We strive to develop and produce quality sports publications that meet the needs of our clients. Our publications assist our clients in promoting themselves and their sports programs to fans, students, alumni, the media and the general public. We offer a wide range of services including advertising sales, layout, graphics and production. Our staff possesses the necessary expertise and technical background to assist our clients in developing quality, cost effective publications or improving existing ones.