Digital Marketing Strategist
Agency Within is full of Rockstars
What do we actually do?
We act as an in-house digital marketing team for some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country. Some of our clients include Birchbox, Etsy, Spartan Race, and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes US different?
Our founder comes from the client side, so we think and operate like business owners. That means we take a strategic, and holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of rockstars will train you to become a true expert in the field, and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Who do we look for?
If you are entrepreneurial, driven, analytically-minded, hard-working and eager to grow with us, let’s talk!
YOU Should Join Our Team
Are you interested in starting or expanding a career in digital marketing? The Agency Within team is growing and we’re looking for killer digital marketers who are willing to take the lead across multiple digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, paid social, display, content, programmatic and affiliate. This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company. Some of the duties will include and are definitely not limited to:
- Working with a portfolio of clients
- Defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insight
- Account optimization
- Implementing proprietary technology and best practices
- Managing ad creative
- Ad creating including copywriting
Please Note: this is a digital marketing/account management position, not a data analyst position. Data modeling will not be a part of the job’s primary responsibilities
What should YOU bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Interest in pursuing a career in performance oriented digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Excel (conditional statements, pivot tables and vlookups)
- Strong math/data analysis skills
- Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) of the English Language
- Desire to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- General business acumen
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- $60 - $65k base salary DOE
- Fully paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & Phone Stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office