Internship - Command Center Analyst
We are looking for a candidate to work in the Brosnan Command Center in an intern/ command center assistant role. The selected candidate must be available to work during weekdays in the daytime and, or evening shifts. The position will require someone with great attention to detail as this person will be trained to work with multiple software platforms to ensure our security teams are on time and completing their different reports and patrols in a timely manner. Technological proficiency is a must! The ideal candidate for this position has personnel management skills and experience managing complex schedules. The ideal candidate is someone with a technical background and a strong track record of following detailed instructions.
- Assist with configuring Brosnan’s GPS tracking tool for all regional teams
- Monitor vehicle GPS tracking tool & respond to relevant alerts.
- Assess Brosnan’s Operations Dashboard and develop insights to be passed along to the appropriate regional team member.
- Answer phone calls coming into the Command Center and assist the caller or transfer the caller to the necessary team member.
- Deep dive into social media platforms and police scanner feeds to increase the number of alerts sent out to specific regions.
- Monitor all global, national and weather events & send out relevant situational awareness alerts as appropriate
- Be a strong assistant to the senior analysts and Command Center supervisors.