R&D Lab Technician (Food Science)
- Process submitted samples into forms ready for analysis, such as grinding solid samples to a homogeneous mixture.
- Perform routine laboratory chemical analyses and/or instrumental test procedures using standard methods of analysis, and then calculate and report the assay results.
- Prepare and maintain chemicals, chemical solutions, sample dilutions, and equipment as needed for the performance of analyses.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation and assure the reliability of measurement systems by using appropriate GLP.
- Must be thorough with the methods and techniques and produce accurate and timely analytical results.
- Must understand and follow safe handling of hazardous chemicals and have an appreciation of the normal hazards associated with laboratory work.
- Is a quick learner, flexible and able to multi-task
- BS degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry with 0 to 3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment