Real Estate Assistant
Discover KC Real Estate is a growing real estate team located on the Country Club Plaza within the Keller Williams Plaza Office. We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a full-time position. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, well-spoken, and pays close attention to detail. They will have an active role in each transaction through marketing, transactional paperwork and direct communication with clients. This person should be enthusiastic, energetic and able to adapt to a fast paced environment. This role is ideal for someone who has real estate or lending experience or is looking to gain experience in residential real estate.
- Reliable transportation
- Past experience in administrative, assistant and/or marketing roles.
- Flexibility in daily routine & schedule
- Adapts well to changing environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to implement processes & systems for sellers, buyers, customer relations, CRM systems, lead generation systems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- HIGHLY organized, dependable, well-spoken, communicative, professional, energetic, efficient, effective, great time manager, detail oriented, kind & honest
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize tasks and manage their time effectively
- MUST be willing to learn, grow, have a positive attitude & demeanor
- MUST be able to communicate in a professional manner when speaking with clients & agents in the office.
- MUST be able to openly communicate with the team and possess a problem-solver mentality
- Coordinate and manage listing & buyer files
- Assist team with client related events
- Manage listing set-up process including scheduling and meeting photographers and stagers as well as sign placement / removal
- Organize and manage upcoming dates for listings, new clients meetings & marketing campaigns using Google Calendars & Google Sheets.
- Organize operations and workflow to improve efficiency and processes
- Keep an open line of communication with the team and it's vendors
- Be able to evolve and adapt to new situations and opportunities
If you are HIGH energy, driven, competitive and wanting to grow your knowledge and skillset on a daily basis, this is a GREAT opportunity. Check us out on IG (@discoverkc) to get a taste of what we do every day & see if it is something you would like to be a part of!
** Pay based on experience **