Our Interiors Division is looking for a Automation Intern for its newest plant location in Blue Springs, MO.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Develop a payback plan to implement an automated solution to take an injected part from the injection robot directly into shop stock.
- Track and maintain an open issues list related to the project
- Regular follow-up and updates of living documents critical to the department
- Implementing department improvement ideas
- Implementation of electronic documentation for each injection process
- Potentially setup and implement automation project
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Highly motivated individual seeking greater knowledge of automation within a manufacturing environment
- Highly competent skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty if needed
- Ability to follow clear instructions and safety requirements
- Capable of putting together a business plan showing payback for a given project