Marketing Specialist - Entry Level
Position: Entry Level Marketing Specialist
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate for this position should be a recent college graduate interested in gaining experience in marketing, sales, and communications while also having experience with Adobe InDesign, Quark, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Specialist:
- Organize meetings; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists, creating PowerPoint presentations
- Manage the relations between the sales team and the marketing organization.
- Conduct market research analysis and partner closely with marketing managers to effectively create and execute marketing initiatives
- Research and prepare proposals to help identify and prioritize goals/solutions
- Generate and analyze results of marketing programs through reporting on a regular basis (KPIs); responsible for continuous improvements. Documents all activities on marketing calendars
- Serve as a liaison between account team and various service teams within the company
- Provide feedback regarding new techniques and approaches
- Manage customer accounts ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree required – liberal arts or business-related is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently