Mortgage Loan Officer
**To be considered for this position, you must complete your online application at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2167607&d=External
The Mortgage Loan Officer – Outside Sales will use his or her industry knowledge and marketing and sales strengths to find prospects, generate leads, and convert application opportunities to closed loans. Much of the incumbent’s work will be self-directed with the majority of the sales calls and other activity taking place outside the employer’s offices. Compensation for this position is commission based. The Loan Officer will develop long-term relationships with clients and referral partners, creating an email friendly data base that will allow for continuous marketing ‘touch points’ over time. He/she will provide excellent mortgage planning and financial counsel and ensure that reports and client documentation are accurate and done in a timely manner. He/she will remain abreast of all regulatory, ethical, and employer requirements and abide by them in all aspects of the work performed.
- 2-3 Years of Mortgage experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving background.
- Excellent knowledge of conventional and government mortgage underwriting requirements, real estate settlement practices, and of the residential lending business in general.
- Good command of the mathematics and reasoning skills involved in residential lending.
- High level communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a committed listener, shows empathy, and deals well with individuals of all personality types. Builds rapport and confidence quickly.
- Computer skills; intermediate MS Word, intermediate MS Excel, intermediate MS Outlook, intermediate knowledge of Internet and data base or CRM software.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines; ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction.
- Able to operate with minimal supervision, high achiever, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.