Technical Site Intern
When hired as a Technical Site Intern, you reap big benefits. During your internship, you will gain insights into Cerner’s system and/or software engineering methodology and will begin real project work immediately. You’ll work alongside the experts to acquire the knowledge and skills to prepare you for a long-term, meaningful career.
As a systems-focused intern you’ll work with your team to design, install, implement and support technology infrastructures capable of managing and protecting health and financial information from around the world. You may also take part in the design and implementation of data interfaces and installation of non-Cerner information systems.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management Information Systems or field with a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) credit hours per semester
- Must reside in the Jefferson City, MO surrounding area
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week during school year per week and 40 hours per week during summer (May-August)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned