Data Visualization Specialist
The Data Visualization Specialist will work directly with client and internal team members to:
- Identify business questions that the dashboard should be designed to answer
- Develop and coordinate workbook inputs
- Create interactive dashboards
- Conduct data analysis designed to optimize digital marketing performance for our partners
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a Data Visualization Specialist at Evolytics, you will have the opportunity to join our award-winning data visualization practice. In this role, you will be involved in the end-to-end creation and explanation of advanced data visualizations, and expected to:
- Work with and coordinate multiple data sources while integrating advanced data sets into Tableau and other BI tools such as PowerBI
- Build dashboards to address client business questions
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design, build and automation processes
- Deliver actionable insights for improving digital marketing performance, and provide data-driven optimization recommendations
- Coordinate multiple client requests and project activities at any one time to ensure accurate, timely and efficient reporting and analysis deliverables
Tableau skills, and the passion to develop Tableau knowledge, are critical for this role.
WHAT EXPERIENCE WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
- Tableau expertise required
- Skilled in building Tableau dashboards with disparate data sources that lead to business insights and marketing optimizations
- Knowledge of commonly used digital metrics, analytics concepts and online marketing best practices
- Experience working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics
- Experience working with other reporting tools such as QlikView, Domo, Power BI, Google Data Studio and MicroStrategy
- Ability to prioritize project work to meet client deadlines
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or a degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline
Consideration will be given to qualified candidates with varying levels of experience, with compensation commensurate with experience.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Lunch on Tuesdays
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Beverages
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental & Vision & Life Insurance
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let's do great things together!