Product Manager - HCE
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
The Product Manager is a critical role responsible for the overall strategic vision, conceptualization, investment analysis, design, build, deploy and operational performance. Critical to the success of this role will be your ability to understand the needs of our customers, and the ability to translate these needs requirements into practical applications, ensuring that concepts get fully executed into product offerings that achieve a defined business outcome.
You will have a combination of business insight, deep understanding of industrial process operations, tried experience in product management as well as the entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to build a business case for how the business should take advantage of a market opportunity. This includes, but is not limited to: concept/product definition, investment analysis, customer requirements, product development cycle, go-to-market plan and new product introduction (NPI) specifics.
Some travel will be required.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of professional experience working with large enterprise environments known for innovation, diversified solutions/products and being passionate about end-user value
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of Software experience
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Business / Marketing / Product Management or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge of process operations in downstream in one of the following Industrial IoT Markets:
- Aerospace, Buildings, Cybersecurity, Industrial, and Worker technologies.
- Customer Centricity: spending time with Customers and Sales/Customer Success teams to understand defined and latent needs; work with technical leads and UX leads to prioritize backlog
- Deep understanding and perspective on emergent technologies and how they shape and inform next generation products
- Demonstrated leadership experience setting the vision and building, leading and motivating product management teams
- Leads by example with creativity, critical thinking innovation and influencing skills
- Experience in interacting with customers and acting as an evangelist for the product vision among core customers and internal business units
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment; demonstrated experience working with teams in engineering, R&D, marketing, finance, sales, etc., using creative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong persuasion and influencing abilities and leadership presence
- An excellent motivator who is charismatic, willing to take action and confident
- Ability to encourage confidence in others
- Recognized self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing marketplace