Finance Analyst (reserved for students with disabilities)
Note that this position is reserved for people with disabilities. We define disabilities broadly to include a variety of conditions that impede, have impeded, or could impede life activities; for example, adhd, autism, autoimmune diseases, amputations, muscular or nervous system disorders, chronic infections, depression, severe anxiety, blindness, and many others.
Selected candidate will support the delivery of financial targets by developing business cases and data analysis for key projects (and measure the impact on the business). Selected candidate will ensure the alignment on annual budgets, business plans, efficiency targets, accounting and internal control processes, and special studies. Other work will include improving reporting, budget, and forecast development tools.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Business, Math, Statistics, or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of business concepts, realistic judgment and quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Model and describe leadership (integrity, drive, courage and initiative) in personal and professional settings.
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy and use data to identify and solve problems.