Insurance Account Representative
I am a local State Farm Insurance Agent looking to hire an outgoing and customer-focused individual who enjoys working with the public. As part of my successful team, I will assist you in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Developing leads, scheduling appointments, identifying customer needs, and marketing appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with me and your fellow team members to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agency Team Member you will receive:
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission based bonuse
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Experience in marketing
- Position may require irregular working hours
My Training Program Includes:
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and investment products
- Assist with necessary state insurance and State Farm insurance licensing and Bank Certification
- Setting sales and growth goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please contact our office.