Project Support Specialist - Internship
New Chapter Coaching is a leadership development company dedicated to building a better world by increasing the effectiveness of nonprofit leaders and the impact of the organizations they serve. We are a small, hard-working, and fun team of people who truly enjoy our work and making the world a better place!
We are looking to add a part-time (10 - 15 hours/week) PAID intern to our staff to help us with a variety of projects. Depending on your interests and skills, we have several areas where you could contribute to our team. Here are some examples:
- Training & Development: design training templates and materials; participate in client service communication and training delivery
- Event Coordination: plan, organize, and execute events (e.g. client trainings, social "meet and greets", etc)
- Marketing: grow our communication with clients through various marketing channels including social media, newsletter, face-to-face events, and more
- Research: gather information related to training topics, potential clients, market opportunities, and more
- Writing/Editing: create text for communication with clients; edit publications and other communications; develop proposals in response to requests for proposals (training provided!)
- Assessment: create client surveys; evaluate effectiveness of programs and services, including client projects
If any one or more of the above activities seems like something you'd enjoy, consider applying for this position. We do not expect you to know how to do everything the day you start! We just expect you to come willing to learn, contribute, and do your best. We will provide training and work with you to make this a successful position for you and the New Chapter Coaching team.
The qualities we are looking for in a candidate include:
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Desire to help others
- Ability to work well on a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized (good time management)
Interested? Submit your resume and a brief cover letter that includes your area(s) of interest from above (training and development, event coordination, marketing, research, writing/editing, assessment).
Questions? Want more information? Email us at email@example.com or call 573-228-9600. Let's talk!