Rare opportunity to become part of an industry leader. We are looking for an individual pursuing a marketing or public relations degree to join our staff. This person will manage our social media as well as grassroots marketing efforts during the summer months. For more details click on the link below:
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a Marketing Intern and discover the opportunities for growth or movement to other franchises. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. More than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
The Marketing Intern is responsible for implementing and administering various components of the franchise marketing plan with the objective of promoting all products and services.
- Complete on-site visits with apartments, senior communities and storage facilities
- Follow up with contacts from networking events
- Attend networking events as needed
- Assist with social media and website management
- Assist with coordination of monthly contests
- Support any and all grassroots marketing efforts
- Research and support for business sales leads
- Monitor and support social media efforts
- Complete follow up calls as necessary
- Assist with neighborhood specific direct mail campaign
- Assistance with press releases and distribution
- Conducts competitor mystery shops via phone and web
- Research new marketing opportunities as needed
- Other project support as needed
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- Pursing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or related field is required.
- Previous experience in marketing or customer service is preferred.
- Social media, graphic design and SEO experience is a plus!
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities and develop realistic action plans
- Friendly, professional, and helpful to callers, co-workers, and visitors
- Must have a clean driving record for driving company vehicles
- High level of commitment to the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Core Values and Mission Statement
- General knowledge of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system and practices
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Marketing field
- Highly creative and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications:
- Power point