Media Intern (Video)
Heartland Camps are devoted to building relationships and impacting lives for Jesus Christ in the camp setting. Through caring college staff, engaging activities, and outdoor adventures. Campers grow closer to their God while learning relationship skills, growing in confidence, and developing independence. There is no better way to spend the summer!
To support Heartland’s mission by creating tangible memories for kids to view at home, on our website, and on the internet. To capture the story of Heartland Camps through various promotional videos, and to capture daily camp highlights to share weekly.
1. Create promotional videos for various camps
2. Work alongside the Marketing Director to ideate video strategy
3. Be able to manage work flow, to include ideation, storyboarding, filming, editing, and Program Support duties.
4. Create short weekly highlight videos for campers to purchase online & include all campers in the highlight video
5. Must be flexible, adaptable, and willing to work long hours
6. Coordinate with the Program & Marketing Directors: be aware of program changes, make sure appropriate events are being filmed, take pictures when needed
7. Capture video footage for events requested by the Marketing Director
8. Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned, related to program, staff, or general camp needs
9. Physically able to travel the trails and roads that connect the program elements and facilities of Heartland Camps’ grounds
10. Collaborate with other photographers and videographers and work well together, including occasionally assisting photographers in daily photographs
11. Supply the Marketing Director with final videos in various formats for different online platforms