What you’ll do
- Perform analytical and project management functions and gain professional experience and exposure in the Procurement Department.
- Assist in driving Procurement process improvement strategies to maximize savings and streamline operations.
- Design and deliver a final presentation providing a project overview and solution implementation results to executive management.
- Measure/monitor the results of strategic and tactical Procurement process improvements, and then report them to senior management.
Who we’re looking for
- Grade point average 3.0 or better.
- Versed in MS Excel, including the use of pivot and v-lookup functionality.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing degree in related field.
Why we’re awesome
- No micro-managers here! You can work independently and ask for help when you need it.
- Growth! We are growing and so will you! As a nationwide organization with multiple moving parts you will get experience with a variety of different employees.
- We are one of the largest and highest regarded LTL carriers in the US. So yeah, we’re pretty good
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans