Assistant Account Manager
Division-D is a leading online advertising network and digital media buying agency. We connect top-tier advertisers and advertising agencies with high quality, brand-name publishers.
If you are looking for a unique and exciting opportunity representing Fortune 500 companies in a rapidly growing market, a position at Division D is right for you! We’re looking to hire full-time Assistant Account Managers. We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits, and a fast-paced work environment.
About the role:
Our Assistant Account Managers are responsible for aiding the Account Management team with growing and maintaining advertiser campaigns. Each Assistant Account Manager provides support with reporting, ad trafficking, and daily optimizations to ensure success of our client’s campaigns. This role provides the opportunity to learn the account management process in order to advance into the Account Manager role. Successful candidates have a high attention to detail,
ability to prioritize tasks, and strong organizational skills.
• Provide support to Account Management team through various tasks
• Prepare internal and external reporting for clients and team members
• Assist in implementation and execution of campaigns
• Work on special projects assigned by management
• Company health insurance plan
• Effective, hands-on training program that focuses on preparing employees for success in the industry
• A fun work environment that encourages and rewards performance
• Opportunity to advance quickly to Account Manager role
• Bachelor’s Degree – Journalism and Business preferred
• Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment