Internship: Project Management
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Catalyst + Talent
A Catalent internship offers you countless opportunities to have direct impact on the health and well-being of millions of people globally! Your passion for learning coupled with Catalent’s superior technologies will help drive the advancement of medicine in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and health care innovators.
The Catalent Internship Experience includes
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients all over the world!
- Experience through hands-on projects that support more superior drug development and delivery technologies than anyone else.
- Exposure to top-tier scientists and industry leaders
- Commitment from dedicated managers and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development
- Access to collaborative and highly engaged colleagues across the globe excited to share their knowledge and provide you support
Will follow up on assigned tasks in support of Project Managers
Support Project management in the lifecycle of projects including:
- With assistance from a Project Manager, review project contracts and prepare project source documents for client review and approval
- Prepare and track timelines as required by project scope including preparation for internal project kick-off meetings and subsequent document revision as needed
- Communicate with clients via e-mail, teleconference and face-to-face, in a manner that always emphasizes positive client health
- Focus on professionalism and Customer Service Excellence when working with all clients, including the clients for the project assigned to the Project Manager Intern as well as the clients of the Project Managers which the Intern supports
- Review project invoices and complete client budget tracker
- Prepare metrics as required for various clients with a focus on standardization of reports
May co-manage small, simple projects that generally require some client interaction. This would include:
- Will be the Client Advocate for assigned projects
- Will create source documents for their own client projects, with review by Project Managers as needed
- Will prepare and manage Project Timelines to meet required delivery dates and milestones
- Will coordinate activities with CSS departments including CSS Operations, CSS Quality Assurance and CSS Supply Chain, as needed, to ensure each project timeline task is completed as required
- Will escalate any problems or issues as required to deliver and complete project as scheduled
- Will co-lead meetings with client and internal teams to facilitate project completion
- Will deliver the project within agreed upon timelines and budget
- Will provide notification of milestone completions for billing and coordinate other project related financial activities to Finance Department
Complete assigned project ensuring timelines and milestones are completed. Prepare a detailed report out at the end of the internship for site senior management including achievements and recommendations:
- Work with other departments to gain and understanding of processes and flow of work
- Gain knowledge of the clinical supply services business and identify gaps as well as recommendations to address process gaps
In order to be eligible for an internship at Catalent, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a College or University
- Must be an ungraduated student in Science, Business Management, or related field of study
- Eligible to legally work in the United States
- Work full time (40 hours/week) for a 10-12 week period
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.