The Construction Intern will perform tasks requiring the application of standard construction techniques and procedures. This includes work in the areas of project management, scheduling and cost control, estimating, safety and health, and procurement.
· Assist with project related tasks on construction projects that include, assessing project requirements, implementing processes and analyzing project performance.
· Assist with obtaining project data to establish engineering schedules.
· Assist with monitoring and forecasting project budgets, contracting costs, and actual money spent.
· Assist with quality control evaluations tracing and filing.
· Assist with contract administration, project correspondence, and document control of engineering drawings.
· Adhere to Burns & McDonnell Safety standards.
All other duties as assigned.