Customer Care Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities for the Customer Care Intern, will be:
- Partnering with mentors and other members of Operations teams to complete project-based assignments, core operational tasks, and other key tasks assigned by mentors.
- Provide exceptional customer service and foundational support to customers and field sales teams.
- Understanding key operational systems, processes and tools will be the key to success to effectively learn and facilitate order management, delivery tasks, returns, replant or other program tasks and account reconciliation activities.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, plant tours or other key learning activities as required by mentors or leaders.
- Complete a report-out presentation detailing what they learn in their role.
- Utilize SalesForce to receive tasks and assignments
- Process Replants, Returns and Transfers
- Customer communication (phone and/or email)
- Participate on process-improvement projects
- Data Analysis
- Processing program offers
- Field Sales communication
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with strong academic standing
- Candidates must have their own transportation to and from the worksite.
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to manage time effectively
- Strong computer skills with ability to adapt quickly to new systems
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency but focus on data accuracy
- Pursing a degree in Ag, Ag Business, Supply Chain or other related Business areas
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.