Sales & Marketing Representative
We are looking for candidates that are successful in their current field or studies but may be interested in a path that ultimately leads to owning your own residual income business with no upfront capital investment and no cap to your earning potential.
We are looking for highly competitive individuals that enjoy working within a team environment and have a passion for helping people. We offer a solid base salary plus unlimited commissions and bonuses along with a retirement plan with a generous match, 2 weeks PTO and a signing bonus.
In addition to being the #1 insurer of cars & homes in the US for the last 50+ years, State Farm is also one of the top 5 life insurance companies, we have have a banking partnership with the 5th largest bank in the US, investment options with two of the largest money managers in the world and also provide mortgage solutions through the nation’s largest mortgage lender.
Over the last decade, I've successfully placed several candidates into their own agency opportunities in the St. Louis area, all before the age of 25. Let me know if you'd have any interest for a quick call to see if this path might be a good fit for you.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Base Salary of $30,000 plus monthly commissions and bonuses (typically $10,000 - $50,000 per year)
- Signing/Licensing Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to participate in group retirement plan with 3% match
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Ready to learn first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and New Agent Program Qualifier
- We have also successfully transitioned 4 previous team members into agency roles in the last 8 years.