Assistant Strategist at Pathway, an Omnicom Media Group company
Position: Assistant Strategist
Pathway, a division of Omnicom Media Group, is a growing and fast-moving Performance Media Agency focused on driving positive client results. Pathway sits in the Performance Marketing Network at Omnicom Media Group integrated with Resolution Media and Programmatic Services.
Pathway operates in a nimble and flexible client-service environment while capitalizing on the Omnicom Media Group marketplace investment. Pathway provides a range of services including media planning and buying across traditional, digital and emerging channels, media and brand analytics and continuous media optimization.
We invest in our people and our culture. We are looking for strong team players that want to make a positive impact on client’s business. Strong benefits and perks. Free Breakfast. Health Insurance.
The Assistant Strategist is responsible for working with the strategy team in the development and execution of media plans. You will have the opportunity to learn strategic media planning and activation across all media channels. Great advancement opportunities in one of the top global media holding companies
· Gather data to support media recommendations through audience insights, syndicated research tools, target audience analyses, competitive reports, etc.
· Maintain and distribute plan documents (RFPs, buy specs, buy guidelines, etc.)
· Work with Strategy team to prepare and distribute weekly status reports
· Analyze results data in weekly client dashboards and begin to draw insights from big data
· Measure media performance and expenditures to determine the extent to which the original objectives were met
· Attend Learning & Development classes to learn media concepts, fundamentals, digital and offline media, presentation and written skills
· Opportunity to attend internal and external meetings and presentations
· Keep abreast of industry trends
· B.A./B.S. degree from a college or university
· Interest in the principles of advertising, marketing and media
· Media, Advertising, Marketing Internships are a real plus
· Able to work in a very fast-paced collaborative environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel/PowerPoint
· Strong writing and communication skills