OBP Summer Intern
OBP Summer Intern
OBP is an independent, full-service agency designed to unlock business potential through the application of strategy, creativity, communications and technology. What started as a small shop with a vision to help brands reach rural audiences is now a specialized agency uniquely positioned to help s those same brands – and numerous others – connect with all audiences across an ever-changing media landscape. The work we do helps people grow food, careers and families. It helps them build businesses, buildings and memories. Things we believe matter more than marketing alone.
OBP is currently accepting applications for our 2020 summer internship program. Our intern program has received high marks from previous graduates for enhancing students’ market value through real-life hands-on experience. Our interns gain a better understanding of the advertising/marketing/communications industry and develop valuable career contacts and may even be offered full-time regular opportunities with OBP.
We offer internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Account Management
- Creative Services
- Public Relations
- Business Services (Information Technology/HR/Finance)
- Media Planning/Buying
- Project Management
- Content & Strategy
- Current junior, senior, or recent college graduate.
- Majoring in marketing, communications, journalism, graphic arts, PR, journalism, advertising, or agriculture with strong academic performance.
- Leadership abilities as reflected through a balance of academics and extra-curricular activities.
- They should display confidence and assertiveness; demonstrate excitement and passion for the job and the industry; be a self-starter and quick study.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and effectively communicate ideas in writing.
- Possess a base level of professionalism and business knowledge.
- Ability to remain productive during periods of ambiguity, uncertainty and change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make effective decisions under the pressure of time and with sometimes limited information.
- Evidence of study, projects, internships, etc. demonstration a direction towards a specific advertising discipline.
Duration: 10 weeks (approximately June 1st – August 7th, 2020)
Position Location: St. Louis, Missouri – Kansas City, Missouri – Nashville, Tennessee
Compensation: You will be paid an hourly rate for your internship (+OT when applicable)
We have a team-focused approach and are looking for interns who share the same values.
OBP is an Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.