School Based Specialist
Burrell Behavioral Health is expanding our School Based Services Department. We are now adding School Based Specialist to our staff. The Specialist will be key players in assisting the school age youth achieve goals.
About the Role:
- School Based Specialists provide on-site intervention in local schools for clients enrolled in the program and will collaborate closely with school staff to ensure appropriate client care.
Job duties will include:
- Participate in the ongoing process of monitoring client progress in treatment programs
- Participate in development of specific individual treatment/rehabilitation plans
- Provide individual assistance to clients as a resource in accessing needed mental health services
- Provide individual assistance to clients in completing activities of daily living skills
- Assist the client to access and utilize a variety of community agencies and resources to provide ongoing social, vocational, educational, and recreational support and activities
- Additional job duties to target client wellness and rehabilitation
- Bachelor is Degree In: Psychology, Criminal Justice, Counseling, Social Work, Education, Recreational Therapist, Human Development and Family Studies, Gerontology, Rehabilitation Counseling, and Sociology.
- Valid Driver’s License, Current Auto Insurance, Favorable Driving Record.
- Reliable Vehicle.