Position Title: Sales Associate
Reports To: Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, Il.
Halo Investing is a financial technology company that serves as the only independent, multi-issuer platform built to fundamentally change how the Structured Note marketplace operates. Our blind, competitive auction process and post-trade lifecycle management capabilities ensure best pricing and ease of tracking structured note CUSIPs. Having recently closed a Series B financing round with Allianz and William Blair as lead investors, Halo’s platform is designed to democratize the $3 Trillion global Structured Note marketplace.
The Sales Associate is an entry-level position tasked with the responsibility for supporting the Marketplace Sales Team. The Sales Associate will assist the Regional Directors with data entry in SalesForce.com, research and find appropriate sales leads, and provide support the entire sales team.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to navigate various sales platforms such as Salesforce and internal systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent
- Persistent and disciplined
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to join a growing financial technology company with potential for career growth with the sales team
- Potential for career growth with the sales team with interest in attaining securities licenses
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated, supportive founders and sales team
- Comprehensive benefits including full insurance packages
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology