Customer Service and Sales Representative
Hours: Full and Part-time positions available, flexible hours for students
As the Customer Service & Sales Representative you will work closely with customers in generating new sales, starting new services, and troubleshooting service and technical issues.
- Fielding inbound sales inquiries, while maintaining as high a closing rate as possible.
- Scheduling or facilitate the delivery of any materials needed (modem, new user packet, etc.).
- Responding to inquiries from current Socket customers regarding changes to their account.
- Assisting other departments when necessary with customer information to facilitate sales, support or other functions.
- Gathering and compiling needed and necessary customer/potential customer information to ensure customer and Socket satisfaction.
- Creating new customer accounts received.
- Assisting with festivals and trade shows, by attending and staffing shows to provide answers for customer inquiries and generate leads and sales.
- Provide customers with basic troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Be a sales-motivated individual.
- Enjoy working towards achieving individual and team results.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be an active listener, have strong organization and communication skills.
- Be available to work occasional weekends and evenings.