Architectural Associate - Denver, Colorado
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science and Technology industry. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Design Associate to join our Corporate Practice group in Denver, Colorado.
As an Architectural Design Associate you will join an experienced team of professionals providing creative and comprehensive design services to private sector clients in our Corporate Practice. This position will require close interactions with clients and our multi-discipline team of architects, interior designers, engineers and construction professionals during design and construction phases of a wide range of facility, office and workplace projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Up to 3 years of work experience
- Strong proficiency in Revit and Sketchup
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint) proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge preferred