Mortgage Advisor Program, Columbia, Maryland
The Mortgage Advisor Track within the First Flyer program will prepare you for the role as a Licensed Loan Advisor. The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. The Loan Advisor will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
The First Flyer Accelerated Development Program is designed to successfully onboard College Graduates for an entry level position and to give them a cogent understanding of the mortgage industry. Program participants have a chance to develop networking building skills, industry and institutional knowledge and professional development.
· Opportunity to grow as a licensed mortgage professional
· Assignment of a coach to each First Flyer; to provide support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
· Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam and to attend company events
· The opportunity to create projects, attend Soft Skills training sessions, passing the exam, completing goal worksheets, earning positive reviews throughout the different job rotations, etc.
· Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
Start a career in mortgage banking at our rapidly growing company! This position offers a generous base salary and an excellent benefits package.
· Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Motivated, hard-working and self-starter
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
· Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
· Able to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated and results oriented
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Stay current on mortgage and housing industry news and trends
*We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and (401k)!*
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans