Political Account Executive
Division-D is a leading online advertising network and digital media buying agency. We connect top-tier advertisers and advertising agencies with high quality, brand-name publishers. Over the past 16 years, Division-D has been a strong political partner to candidates, PACs, corporations, and advocacy groups. We have recently launched a new branch of our company, VoterX, to specialize in offering both targeted and effective digital strategies to politically focused clients.
We are currently looking to hire full-time Account Executives to focus exclusively on political business for VoterX. The income potential is $50k+ for the first year and continues to grow exponentially! We offer a strong base salary, uncapped commission, and attractive benefits in a fast-paced work environment.
About the role:
Our political Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue for VoterX by prospecting and on-boarding new clients within the political vertical. The Account Executive focuses on identifying strong leads and building and maintaining ongoing agency and advertiser relationships.
Each Account Executive uses strategy to prepare media plans for prospective clients and strong sales skills to close deals. Successful candidates should be excellent communicators who are persistent and financially motivated.
• Identify quality political prospects, reach out to potential clients, and work through sales cycles to close new business accounts
• Build strong relationships with political advertising agencies and advertisers to ensure long-term success of both new and existing campaigns
• Stay up to date with industry trends to share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas
• Work with Account Management, Media Buying, and
Graphic Design teams to meet and exceed client performance expectations
• Travel to meet with prospects and clients as needed
• Strong base salary plus consistent, uncapped commission
• Sales contests and performance-based bonus opportunities
• Company health insurance
• Effective, hands-on training program that focuses on preparing employees for success in the industry
• A fun work environment that encourages and rewards employee growth and performance
• Opportunities for growth within the company
• Experience with political advertising and digital campaigns preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree - Journalism or Business preferred
• Sales mentality and strong negotiation, communication and writing skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work independently while contributing to the goals of the team
• Willingness to occasionally travel to build agency and advertiser relationships