About Senior Benefit Services
For the past 40 plus years, Senior Benefit Services has been dedicated to providing the highest quality health care products and exceptional agent services to assist our clients with health insurance, life insurance and making financial choices. Senior Benefit Services is one of the largest senior insurance brokers in the Midwest and represents over 50 insurance companies.
Senior Benefit Services is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Senior Benefit Services’ marketing team works with our individual agents to develop a marketing plan that helps our agents retain and add clients to their block of business and create a stronger brand recognition for the company. From office activity to field work, this internship will push you to grow as a well-rounded marketer and greatly expand your portfolio.
Why Join Senior Benefit Services Sales Team?
· Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company
· Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Gain real life experience by creating pieces and tools that will be utilized by our organization.
· Learn about a rapidly growing industry that is relevant to many related fields
· Utilize skills learned in the classroom to practice critical thinking and learn to market to a population with disposable income that is challenging to reach
· Assist the Marketing Department in making flyers, brochures, and mailers
· Help create and track results of email marketing newsletter
· Create and post content for various social media platforms and pages
· Post and create blog posts for consumer facing website
· Develop and implement tools and strategy in business to business marketing
· Assist in event marketing including setting up, working events and follow up
· Brainstorm and create various projects as needed
· Analyze and track data from various marketing campaigns
· Must be well versed in print and digital marketing
· Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with agents and senior clients
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Hardworking and enthusiastic personality
· Must be proficient in basic computer technologies, design experience is preferred
· Applicant must have year-round availability