DH Pace Company, Inc. is currently seeking a part time Copywriter Intern for our Marketing team located at our Olathe, KS Corporate Headquarters for the summer! This individual will assist all departments with their promotional projects and/or special events. Additionally, they will promote, educate and advertise to the public various products and services the Company provides.
- Creates new methods for communicating ideas in print or digital media.
- Develop web content for websites, social media, and digital media
- Maintain a stock of the advertising materials for use by salespeople, in showrooms and as promotional tools.
- Organize and distribute promotional materials to potential customers
- Assist all departments with their promotional projects and/or special events.
- Compile information and supporting documentation to submit to vendors in order publish customer materials.
- Coordinates marketing department activities as directed by management
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing, with employees and supervisors from all departments regarding promotional and advertising activities
- Research various projects and writes reports for review by management as required
- Manage projects as designated by leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be pursuing a degree in journalism, English, communication, or marketing
- Experience in developing content, copywriting, and editing
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a self-starter
- Experience in the building materials or related field a plus
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Experience with content management system (i.e. WordPress) a plus
- Final candidates will be required to submit samples of marketing, journalism, communication projects and/or business writing work.
- Scheduled hours are for 5 hours per day, Monday through Friday
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace and Overhead Door leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing" as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers we sell to in the Kansas City area
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Advancement opportunities – Copywriter Interns can be hired to Marketing Coordinators
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
DH Pace Company, Inc.:
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2019 sales in excess of $600MM
- Geographically growing; in over 50 cities
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dh-pace/
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.