Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Location: Germantown, MD. Employee Status: Full Time Employee
About the Role
Techouts is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Who can Apply ?
· Any Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree Graduates in Computer Science Engineering /Software Engineers or related Degree.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the USA with valid visa status (OPT, CPT, GC&US citizen).
· Open to relocate all over USA.
Initial two rounds of technical screening followed by Face to Face interview at our Headquarters-Maryland. If needed additional training will be provided based on the Technical screening for candidates who are interested.
· Key Responsibilities:
Ø Developing front end website architecture and back end website applications.
Ø Designing user interactions on web pages.
Ø Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· Technical Experience:
Ø Must to know Core java concepts, collections, spring boot.
· Professional Attributes:
Ø Good written and verbal communication
Ø Good analytical skills
Our Commitment to you
· Health Insurance will be provided (Vision and Dental not included).
· Visa sponsorship and other benefits are also provided.
· We work with direct clients like SYSCO, HP, LULU, WELSPUN, FANNIE MAE, SHOPPERS STOP, SITE CORE & implementation partners like Adobe, SAP Hybris, IBM.
About Techouts INC
Techouts INC is one of the North Americas fastest growing information technology company, we are officially partnered with SAP, Adobe & site core. Our core offering includes: Software quality assurances services along with development, Adobe and SAP Hybris solution.
Techouts is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.