A Technical Assistant for a diagnostic sonography company performs routine administrative and patient care supportive duties at various healthcare facilities for the Sonographer and medical staff in the ultrasound examination and/or treatment of patients. The Technical Assistant ensures that in-house services provided by the diagnostic mobile sonography company run as smoothly and seamlessly as provided by staff members at the healthcare facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to provide good customer service
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively handle sonographic equipment.
- Ability to follow sanitation, personal hygiene, and basic health and safety precautions.
- Applicable for work in a clinical setting.
- Ability to adhere to infection control procedures and use safety precautions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and healthcare team.
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
- Associates and/or Bachelor's degree
- Certification of American Association of Medical Assistants or other certifying body
- 1-3 years' experience in the medical field
We believe every good company has a valuable mission at its core. Created to make healthcare more accessible to women, BB Imaging has always made it a priority to put patients' care first. My co-founder, Ben Buentipo, trained at one of the busiest obstetrical departments in the country, Parkland Memorial Hospital. My background was in business with some of my earliest experience at a non-profit domestic violence agency. The unique blend of our roles brought our attention to issues affecting women and their children and formed the foundation of BB Imaging and who we are today, a company with social consciousness at our core.
We believe firmly that women should have access to great healthcare, and the size of their wallet should not determine the kind of care they receive. We believe that even folks living far from the city's center should have access to exceptional care and the best medical technology available.
After almost fifteen years in business, we've been fortunate to build new partnerships all over Texas, portions of Oklahoma in the Indian Health System, Kansas, and beyond. A key part of this journey has been working with amazing team members who have upheld a high standard of excellence in patient care. We're also proud to partner with organizations that share our belief of offering a high level of medical care to those in need.
Here at BB Imaging, we still resolutely believe serving the underserved is not just good for business but good for our greater human community. We look forward to another decade of innovation, service, and excellence and encourage you to explore our website. If you have a passion for sonography and want to serve the community, we invite you to join our team of extraordinary individuals; if you're looking to build a partnership that lasts and makes a difference, you've come to the right place.