At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
STERIS Leadership Development Program provides hands on experience to new college graduates in the functions of Operations, Sterilization Technology, and Engineering. Through this program they will enhance their leadership, analytical and project management skills through practical real-world experience, in the moment coaching and development as they learn the Sterilization business. These roles will be responsible for work that deals with strategic business issues with significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas. This role will partner with the Operations Management Team within the Americas.
What you will do
- Partner with Operations Leadership to coach, motivate and monitor employees as needed.
- Complete Customer product validation process.
- Receive, monitor and schedule the processing of Customer product.
- Participate in operating budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, compiling and studying costs.
- Facilitate process reviews, processing methods, equipment and training to drive improvement in efficiency and reduction in waste.
- Assists Operations Leadership and production employees in resolving process problems through a drive to root cause and permanent corrective action process.
- Perform analyses, resolve issues using problem solving techniques to develop new and innovative solutions for our Customers.
- Work as a collaborative team member in operations projects.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Requires 0+ years of related operations experience.
- At least one relevant semester/summer internship experience in an operations environment required
- Basic knowledge / skills
- Travel up to 30%.