Environmental Seed Sales Specialist
Granite Seed and Erosion Control is the leading provider of conservation seed and erosion control products in North America. We are currently adding a Sales Executive in our Denver, Colorado office. Executive will be responsible for helping service existing customers and developing new leads. This position is primarily inside sales with occasional travel (approximately twice per quarter). This position requires a STRONG technical background in the native seed subject matter.
Start date is immediate, with some flexibility to begin at a later date, no later than June 15, 2020.
Required undergraduate/graduate degrees:
· Rangeland Sciences
· Wildlife Conservation
· Plant Sciences
· Other related degree
Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus but not required:
· Government agencies such as NRCS, BLM, USFS, Fish & Wildlife, etc.
· Commercial projects such as mine and landfill reclamation, wetlands restoration or wildlife conservation
· $45,000 to $75,000 depending on education and experience
· Attractive bonus plan
· Generous benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, and paid leave
· Significant opportunities to grow within the company