GPS Impact is hiring a full-time Digital Strategist to join our growing Direct Response Team at one of our offices in Kansas City, MO, Des Moines, IA, or Washington, D.C.
We are a full-service public affairs and multimedia advertising agency with broad experience helping progressive candidates, advocacy groups, and organizations use integrated, strategic communications and advertising to achieve their goals. GPS Impact is uniquely set up with digital expertise as well as television media production, general campaign consulting, communications experts, ad-buying, targeting, and creative all in-house.
- Help elect Democrats and support progressive causes nationwide
- Work on the internal team for several client accounts
- Develop monthly content calendars and goals for clients
- Help candidates and causes activate their base of supporters by writing engaging email content that contributes to advocacy and fundraising goals
- Produce creative and innovative social media content
- Draft compelling advertising copy for Google Search ads, Facebook ads, display ads, and more
- Analyze metrics and report on program performance, best practices, and test results
- Code (using basic HTML), produce, target and test email communications
- Demonstrate strong writing and copy editing skills
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for progressive politics and working to elect more Democrats across the country
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing, often unpredictable, and sometimes stressful environment
- Experience with any of the following CRMs: NGP, BSD, Action Network, or NationBuilder
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience working with a political campaign or progressive organization
- Familiarity with political and fundraising best practices
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Strategist” in the subject line. This position is salaried and comes with a package of comprehensive benefits including health/vision/dental, 401k match, and generous paid time off.
GPS Impact is an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, social classes, religions, ages, sexes, genders, sexual orientations and gender identities. People of underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.