Web App Design Intern
Web App Designer
Pearl Lemon is looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward our ambitious growth plans throughout 2020 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
The Web App Designer is an integral part of our technology team. Reporting directly into the Marketing Director and lead app developer, you will be a part of designing and building our web apps.
You will work closely with project teams, management and staff to ensure the necessary resources are involved in, aware of and trained on each release. You will also work closely with development, operational teams and vendors to ensure crucial information is available and communicated in various forms. You will work with marketing, training, and support to develop and execute communication, training and support plans.
There will be a focus on developing the Pearl Lemon and software brands through thought, leadership, content creation, design, research, and other steep learning-based tasks.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as is exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
Additionally, there is a need to go above and beyond and point out when the app needs visual adjustment.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- UI Design
- Auditing software and sites
- Creation of "Mock-ups"
- Continual learning of material design and software app design
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Have a strong eye for design and ability to implement that.
- UX Knowledge
- UI Design
- Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily.
- Ability to create "Mock-Ups"
- Experience with App Design and a willingness to continue to learn.
- Working Knowledge of Material Design.
- Incredibly fast learner.
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different timezones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry