Accelerated Business Operations Professional
SelectQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals wanting to jumpstart their career in our Accelerated Leadership Development Program (ALDP). The Accelerated Business Operations Professional (ABOP) is a 24-month intensive rotational program designed to give new team members exposure to multiple departments and levels of executives across the company. Analysts in this program will develop exceptional technical and analytical skills through projects that support operational objectives and maximize company return on investment. In rotations professionals will gain in-depth knowledge of the business unit they are supporting through close collaboration with senior leadership. To supplement analysts' professional development, they will be given personal coaching and mentoring by operational leaders throughout their rotation.
The Accelerated Business Operations Professional will be a strong critical thinker and problem-solver, capable of delivering detailed and accurate analysis on a wide array of topics relating to call center operations and marketing. The analyst will have excellent interpersonal skills and effectively present their work to executive stakeholders to aid in decision-making and strategy. They will also demonstrate superior time management and organizational skills to effectively manage implementation of projects and processes.
● Prepare quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel and SQL to develop meaningful insights on customer data and performance of key business areas
● Produce clear and concise presentations to senior leadership regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
● Work with executive stakeholders on rotational projects
● Provide ad hoc analytical and project management support to business areas with opportunity for growth
● Opportunity to participate with other business leaders to help solve core business problems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
● Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
● Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
● Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
● Strong academic record (3.5/4.0 GPA or higher) with a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in an analytical/critical-thinking heavy discipline (Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Accounting, etc.)
● Willing to relocate to Kansas City area
● Comfortable with heavy senior leadership contact and building relationships across divisional leaders
● Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work in ambiguous environments
● High level of self-motivation; ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
●Driven to continually learn, develop as a professional, and improve personal skill sets
Approximate Salary $52,000 + 10% bonus first year