Insurance Sales Professional
Northwest Arkansas already has the Razorbacks, (NWACC) Eagles, and (JBU) Golden Eagles, and now, it will soon be home to a local (GEICO) Gecko!
GEICO'S newest Local Office will be opening in Bentonville! This is your opportunity to start your career in insurance and be associated with the fastest growing insurance company who has a very high customer satisfaction rating.
We're looking for hardworking, dedicated, and friendly Entry Level Sales Producer. Due to the immense amount of marketing and brand recognition GEICO provides, this position does not require any cold-calling! Training for all products and processes that you will need to be familiar with will be provided to you. The office owner, Josiah Dodson, is an insurance veteran with GEICO who has been training and equipping agents for nearly 15 years!
If you are looking to take the next step from having a job and looking for an exciting career, apply now!
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Learn the basics of GEICO insurance and how to sell our benefits to potential customers
- Quoting different policy types and policy forms and providing different options to each customer based on their individual needs
- Pursue the sale for auto, home, renters, and other personal lines of insurance products while providing extraordinary customer service
- Educate clients on auto, home, cycle and renter's insurance
- Service existing accounts and ensure the customers have the opportunity to learn about and purchase additional products or coverages we offer
- Competitive spirit and a passion to excel
- Willingness to learn and implement the best practices that are shared with you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up to 75% of your day will be on the phone, a high-energy personality and a love of working with people is a must
- A knack for remembering data, processes and details
- Strong computer skills to learn and work within multiple quoting systems (must be able to type at least 40 wpm)
- Punctual and dependable to ensure that you are available for your customers
- Bi-lingual agents highly encouraged to apply!!!
What we provide:
- Base salary + bonus with no limits to what you can earn!
- Bonus sales competitions
- Opportunities for you to represent the company in community events and charities
- World-Class training for all product lines
- Long-term opportunity to grow with an established company
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Mentorship from an experienced agent with an interest in your success
- Professional office setting with supportive colleagues
- All of the furnishings and equipment you need to be successful
- All applicants must have the ability to obtain an Property and Casualty license through the State of Arkansas. However, an insurance license is not required to apply or interview. (We’ll train the right person!)
*Interested candidates should send resume directly to JDodson@Geico.com