Retirement Plan Consultant - AIG Retirement Services - Chicago
Retirement Plan Consultant
We’re passionate about excellence.
AIG Retirement Services has been helping Americans plan for and enjoy a secure retirement for more than half a century. We are an industry-leading provider of financial planning tools for community members who work in healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, and other not-for-profit institutions. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We provide the support. You create the possibilities.
The Retirement Plan Consultant will provide objective guidance that is aligned with the needs of plan sponsors and employees eligible for the applicable retirement savings plan. Incentive bonus opportunity is available based on factors including the achievement of pre-defined plan metrics and will also be evaluated on client satisfaction ratings.
What you’ll do as a Retirement Plan Consultant:
- Conduct individual and group presentations, in person or via video technology, to enhance awareness of plan features and to grow plan assets. Presentations include: enrollment meetings, age-based financial education meetings, and basic and advanced financial literacy meetings as requested by the plan sponsor or determined by the applicable communication and education plan.
- Actively participate in benefit fairs and new employee orientations.
- Participate in the annual plan review and financial education planning process.
- Assist Relationship Manager and/or District Vice President with targeted education campaigns to increase participation and deferral rates
- Meet with participants and eligible employees to educate employees regarding plan participation.
- Travel will be required for new plan enrollments as needed. Must be able to travel 50% or more during peak times of the day.
To help you get started, we offer you the resources needed to create your own success:
- This is a salary paid position with bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and compliance support
What skills you will use:
- BA/BS preferred
- Series 7, Series 66 preferred and appropriate state insurance licenses required
- CFP, ChFC or similar designations desirable
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills a plus