Business Managers take a consultative, customer-focused selling approach to the financing of automobiles at retail dealerships. By providing a suite of world-class protection products, Business Managers help consumers transition from the purchase of an automobile into vehicle ownership.
Ethos Group has opportunities available nationwide for enthusiastic, driven professionals with the desire and ability to stand out among their peers in what has become one of the nation’s largest industries!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTE: We are still hiring and placing students, but not all locations are hiring. If you are selected for a phone interview, we will discuss potential placement opportunities we do have and how these are changing often due to COVID-19's effect.
• Daily interaction with people
• Consultative Sales
• Results-driven Recognition
• Team-based Environment
• Competitive Culture
• Lucrative Career Path
• World-class Training
• Mentorship Program
• Leadership Development
• Professional Setting
• Build a good rapport with dealership customers by providing excellent customer service
• Sell financing and offer extended service contracts and additional products for the vehicles
• Evaluate credit reports
• Accurately complete all financing paperwork and submit to lending sources
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with the financing lenders